latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Publice registration and Private Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Publice registration and Private Registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Fisch Rasy 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 29th, 2013 at 3:52 am #54325
Fisch Rasy
Username: Fisch

G’day

I am a Online Guitar Teacher at http://www.theflamencogypsy.com/

I would like to have a member area where the public can access resources and music, so forth, which I hope to eventually make paid access. I also have a high level access for my private students.

I would like people to be able to register for level 1 access publicly with a link from the members page. Level 2 users (or students) I would like to be able to send them a link to register. This is because students won’t necessarily be paying for lessons and registration via paypal or the s2member subscription. They maybe paying me cash in hand and I still want to be able to register them.

I realize that this is probably an easy problem to solve for some, but if anyone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.

Cheers Fisch

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 29th, 2013 at 4:22 am #54326
Fisch Rasy
Username: Fisch

Think I might be able to resolve this by having open registration and then upgrading the ‘Student’ manually.
While allowing all other users to pay for Level 1 access publicly (or atleast free subscription at the moment)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.