latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

puchased ccap packages on member welcome page

Home Forums Community Forum puchased ccap packages on member welcome page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 3:30 pm #22024
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

I couldn’t find anything on this subject so please forgive me if it is here and I missed it.

I’m just wondering if it would be possible to have S2member create a list of the ccap packages that an individual customer(member) has purchased and display them on the member log in page for them?

Just looking for a way to have this information available to them was they purchase different packages along with their membership.

I’m very new to this and i could be thinking about this totally wrong too…

If anyone has ideas or even a different approach I would very much appreciate the help.

Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 8:08 am #22070
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Unfortunately there isn’t any easy way to list the Custom Capabilities that a user has purchased. However, you could retrieve the user’s capabilities and then list those with some PHP, but this would require some custom PHP programming.

If you absolutely require this feature, we recommend posting your job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.