latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PAID and did NOT receive

Home Forums Community Forum PAID and did NOT receive

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 4:06 am #50984
Dutchgirl
Username: dutchgirl

I purchased s2member but did not receive a confirmation email or an email with a link to the download. Where is the customer service direct email/#?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 10:01 am #51048
Dutchgirl
Username: dutchgirl

This is a little ridiculous. I purchased S2member Pro, did not receive an email with a link or confirmation and there is NO contact button anywhere to be found on this entire website. The only option is to post in the “Community forum”, which is not monitored by Support or post in Pre-Sale questions. So I posted in both forums and watched as Support Techs responded in only the customer forum. I guess I will wait and hope I get lucky enough to have someone see my post in the sea of non-paying customer forum posts?

You need a link to real support for customers who PAID but did not receive their product. This is nuts.

Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 12:22 pm #51061
Staff Member

Thank you for contacting the Support Center.
Your account has been fully updated.

Please login here for access:
http://www.s2member.com/wp-login.php?

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.