latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

question about payment options

Home Forums Community Forum question about payment options

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:05 pm #15974

As I can see I have two options for payments on my site.
One is to create a PayPal button with a redirect after payment back to my site for registration etc…

The second option is to create a subscription form with PayPal and CC acceptance so that payments will be processed on my site.

I noticed about the FIRST method that if buyers select the “pay with a credit card” they are still forced (by PayPal) to create a PayPal account. Not everybody wants this.

I just wonder how that is with the second option. Are buyers then also forced to create a PayPal account or is the payment processed by the individual card companies (like Visa, American Express, Solo etc…)

Hope to hear something soon.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:56 pm #16019
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Boudewijn,

If you want to accept credit cards on your site (e.g., not use PayPal), then you will need to sign up for the PayPal Pro service. With PayPal Pro, your customers can pay with a credit card on your site and never see PayPal. Please see the video below for more information:

<Embed Playlist>
Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 2:40 am #16213
Novus Ineo
Username: novusineo

Hi There

Just following boudewijn earlier question. What happen if paypal pro is not available in your country?.
I have s2Member PRO and I’d like to use all the benefits associated to my upgrade by consolidating all the subscription process into one form… Thx!

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 9:58 pm #16313

You can use the pro-forms with Authorize.Net too. Features » Authorize.Net® Pro Form Integration (Also Popular) :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.