latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Question about PayPal Pro without PRO

Home Forums Community Forum Question about PayPal Pro without PRO

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 10:41 am #29025

Hi, my business is in Romania and unfortunately I’m not eligible for PayPal Pro. I noticed that in s2member PayPal Pro forms, there’s a bit which states that it’s not absolutely required. I just tested it and sure enough it works, but my question is whether the login and password details that the user enters on my site are remembered, once they create a paypal account and return to the site.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 12:15 pm #29044

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 1:22 pm #29051
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I can’t offer any advice regarding your problem I’m afraid, but I can say, that the way support reps these forums, if you bump a post, they will read it last, cause they read from older post to newer post. Just a friendly tip. ;)

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 1:32 pm #29052

Thanks for the tip. I’m in a rush, my whole site was dependant on s2member, and it was more than unfortunate to find out that the Pro option wasn’t available outside the US. They don’t tell you until you apply :-/

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 3:07 pm #29058
Eduan
Username: Eduan

What do you mean? You can run it in your websites, even if they’re not from the US. It is not translated, however, if that’s what you mean.

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 3:34 pm #29061

that’s not the issue. having a PayPal Pro account is conditioned by your business being in the US. S2Member Pro states that you can still use the Pro forms while diverting back to the classic button payment system. My question is in regards to the payflow. Since the member already inputs all his details on the my site, will he have to enter them again or how does it work? Without an extra PayPal account, I can’t test that.

m

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 12:52 am #29104
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

If the customer fills out the Pro-Form and then makes a payment on PayPal’s website, the details he entered on the Pro-Form are used to create his account on your site. When he is transferred to PayPal, he is asked to login to make a payment, or, if your PayPal account has this option enabled, they can pay with a credit card on PayPal’s site without logging in (they’ll then need to enter their billing info, credit card details, etc.; it’s not transferred from the Pro-Form).

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.