latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quick cache error

Home Forums Community Forum Quick cache error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 25th, 2013 at 8:31 pm #61362

I just updated the Quick Cache plugin and got this error:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘This version of Quick Cache requires PHP v5.3+.’ in /home4/butte13/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quick-cache/quick-cache.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /home4/butte13/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(147): include() #1 /home4/butte13/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(149): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘quick-cache/qui…’) #2 {main} thrown in /home4/butte13/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quick-cache/quick-cache.php on line 19

So I called Hostgator and had them upgrade me to the latest php 5.3+ and I still get the same error.

Any solutions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 26th, 2013 at 4:09 pm #61396

I am getting the same error and my website is totally down!!!

Posted: Thursday Nov 28th, 2013 at 12:14 pm #61470

Please see: http://wordpress.org/plugins/quick-cache/changelog/
Quick Cache v131128 seems to have corrected this issue; however you do still need to have PHP v5.3+.
See also: https://github.com/WebSharks/Quick-Cache/issues/13

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.