latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quick Cache Update

Home Forums Community Forum Quick Cache Update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Joe S 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 15th, 2013 at 11:50 am #59588
Joe S
Username: joes

Hello,

I replied to another thread pertaining to the same, but that thread was hijacked so I am starting this one…

We are still using the Quick Cache plugin on all sites, but am concerned about the lack of updates w/ newer versions of WordPress. I am more than willing to support a paid version as well, just saying…

Jason responded to my last thread here back in January 2013 with:

Jason (Lead Developer)
Username: Jason
Staff Member
Thanks for the heads up on this thread.

There have been no significant issues with the current release of Quick Cache, and since we’re hard at work on a new/improved version of Quick Cache, we’re not currently updating the existing release. If significant issues arise, you can be sure we’ll address them.

The new release of Quick Cache will also be provided at WordPress.org. There WILL be a free version of the next major release. No worries. You’ll be notified in your Dashboard automatically. We’re a little behind schedule, but we’ll get there soon.

Any Quick Cache updates would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for this FREE plugin!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 17th, 2013 at 7:17 pm #59643
Joe S
Username: joes

Anyone there that can help…please?

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.