latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Quick Deactive Question

Home Forums Community Forum Quick Deactive Question

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Ryan Collins 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 7:01 pm #37542

Hello everyone,

If I deactivate s2member, will I lose any user information or configurations that I have set up?

I’m assuming I will not, but just want to double check since I’ve put a ton of time into configuring everything.

Thanks!

Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 7:37 pm #37546
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for the great question.

s2Member’s “Deactivation Safeguards” will need to be activated to keep your settings unchanged through deactivation. Make sure that you have your Deactivation Safeguards set to Yes ( safeguard all data/options ) under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards.

The only time you should disable Deactivation Safeguards should be when you’re looking to reset s2Member’s settings, or uninstall s2Member completely. Otherwise things like updates may cause you to lose your s2Member configuration.

Once your Deactivation Safeguards are enabled, feel free to disable s2Member.

Posted: Tuesday Jan 15th, 2013 at 8:36 am #37571

Awesome, thank you Bruce for your prompt response-much appreciated!

Take care,

Ryan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.