latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Radio buttons alignment

Home Forums Community Forum Radio buttons alignment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jordan Mederich 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 2:28 am #10712

Hi everyone,

Please check this url http://www.compassionateschool.org/wp-login.php?action=register , the first radio button is not getting aligned with the rest of the buttons and its not getting fixed in any way… somebody please help me out its urgent

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 1:13 pm #10904

Hi there,

I had the same problem, but it’s isn’t really a big deal to me, so I didn’t worry about it. What you can try is adding a
tag on the first line of where you list all the radio buttons on your form. It might force the first radio to move to the second, and there will simply be a small space above the list.

I haven’t tried it, but in theory that should take care of it for you.

Jordan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.