latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

rearrange default profile fields

Home Forums Community Forum rearrange default profile fields

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike Waller 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 29th, 2013 at 6:53 pm #54356
Mike Waller
Username: seozones

Hi there. I am using the default fields in my registration page (Username, First Name, Last Name, Password, Display Name) but how can I group those fields together in their own section in the built in s2member myprofile page? Right now, the password fields are at the very bottom but I would like that to appear at top under Display Name field.

Any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 31st, 2013 at 12:38 am #54450
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I am using the default fields in my registration page (Username, First Name, Last Name, Password, Display Name) but how can I group those fields together in their own section in the built in s2member myprofile page?

You’ll have to either use this filter to accomplish this (which would take some advanced Regex I believe. I would recommend against it), or edit the Profile Form directly.

ws_plugin__s2member_sc_profile

s2Member allows you to override classes manually, so you can copy this file, and stick it into a Must-Use Plugin, then edit it to work with what you want:

/s2member/includes/classes/sc-profile-in.inc.php
Posted: Friday Aug 2nd, 2013 at 11:05 am #54776
Mike Waller
Username: seozones

Okay, thanks Bruce. i will try either of those options.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.