latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Rebate for upgrade just purchased?

Home Forums Community Forum Rebate for upgrade just purchased?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Donald Downs 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 1:04 pm #34679
Donald Downs
Username: dddowns

I was hoping to be able to post this privately but can not find out how to do so.

I love s2member. I just upgraded a day or so before your Christmas special with the discount. I just wanted to see if I could get the Christmas discount retroactively since I literally just upgraded so recently. Thanks for a great product! :)

Don

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 15th, 2012 at 4:14 am #34737
Staff Member

Hi Donald. Thanks for purchasing s2Member Pro!

I’m sorry but if you purchased before the special promotion began, we will be unable to offer you the same discount. Doing so would be unfair to anyone/everyone who purchases before or after special promotions are made available here at s2Member®. Again, very sorry. Bending the rules on this will cause us problems.

This latest promotion started on: Dec 14th, 2012
It ends: Dec 31st, 2012

Terms/Conditions
s2Member® reserves the right, at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a Product (or any part thereof), with or without notice. Prices of all Products and Subscriptions, including, but not limited to: the individual price of Products, and any monthly Subscription fees (if applicable).

See: http://www.s2member.com/terms/

Posted: Saturday Dec 15th, 2012 at 12:20 pm #34751
Donald Downs
Username: dddowns

Thanks Jason.

I have been a pro user for sometime. I just upgraded to the multi-site license.

I was not looking for a special deal nor for you to bend the rules for me. I was asking because software companies sometimes have policies in place for just such occurrences – when a purchase is made for a product and then an upgrade or discount becomes available within a stipulated time frame – rebates are sometimes offered. I understand. I was checking to see if you had such a policy.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.