latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Recurring not charged upon submission… or?

Home Forums Community Forum Recurring not charged upon submission… or?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 9:39 am #39163
Zechariah
Username: ctabor1

Below is the code for each of the membership options … the one via client question is the team membership for $79, and then $79 recurring. (client says he cannot see that the charge came thru via PayPal Manager… so maybe he needs to look somewhere else or call them? If so, let me know)…

The others (I “think” are working ok)… they are for a high end purchase, then $79 per month.

Team Membership:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="$79.00 USD / Monthly ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD"
dg="0" ns="1" custom="pursuitathleticperformance.com" ta="0" tp="1" tt="M" ra="79.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2"
accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

GA Membership:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="4" ccaps="" desc="GA $574.00 incl. 1st Month / then $79.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)"
ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="pursuitathleticperformance.com" ta="574.00" tp="1" tt="M" ra="79.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1"
default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

VGA Membership:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="3" ccaps="" desc="VGA $378.00 incl. 1st Month / then $79.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="pursuitathleticperformance.com" ta="378.00" tp="1" tt="M" ra="79.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1"
default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

Do you see any issues with the code? Here are urls of the 3 pages also:

TEAM: https://pursuitathleticperformance.com/membership-options/membership-options-team-membership-only/
GA: https://pursuitathleticperformance.com/membership-options/membership-options-ga-package/
VGA: https://pursuitathleticperformance.com/membership-options/membership-options-vga-package/

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 9:53 am #39164
Zechariah

Here is a screenshot also, to demonstrate the date of registration and when the next payment will be charged… for some reason, he was not charged upon initial submission… (there are two of these so far)…

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1639630/PayPal%20issue.JPG

Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 5:17 pm #39450
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank-you for your inquiry.

It appears that the problem here is that you have a trial set up in your first shortcode just as you do for your other Pro Forms, only at no cost.

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form... ta="0" tp="1" tt="M" .../]

The above is saying that you want to give a trial for 1 (tp = trial period) month (tt = trial term) @ no cost (ta = trial amount).

You should change your shortcode to the following, which instead immediately starts recurring billing @ $79.00:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="$79.00 USD / Monthly ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD"
dg="0" ns="1" custom="pursuitathleticperformance.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="M" ra="79.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2"
accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Please let us know if problems persist. :-)

Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 5:23 pm #39451
Zechariah

Thanks… the “tp” is what I finally figured out…
Is that the only thing you changed in the code above?

If so, I think I have it right now… but if there is something else in there that is different than what I have now, I’ll copy and paste that code above instead.

Thanks again!

Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 5:29 pm #39452
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks… the “tp” is what I finally figured out…
Is that the only thing you changed in the code above?

Yes, that’s correct. Just changing the Trial Period to 0 should solve your issue.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.