latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

recurring payment skipped

Home Forums Community Forum recurring payment skipped

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 9:47 am #41879
bob mane
Username: bobmane

kind of like here:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sending-money-Archive/recurring-payment-skipped/td-p/2832

i get alot of these skipped payment and i know the customers card is good.

i saw a reply : “get more information from the PayPal support rep.”

paypal is useless, they dont know anything. i have given them about 30 such sub ID’s to look at and in each case the just say it was the banks fault – which i don’t believe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 8:56 am #42251
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member considers skipped payments to be the same as a failed payment. However, as long as PayPal considers the subscription active, s2Member will not demote/delete a User.

This error is something that we cannot really help with, I’d recommend trying again with PayPal to resolve this issue. Perhaps there is a step that you can take with them to stop skipped payments from happening. Fraud filters with credit cards may be picking up on something that you have/don’t have with your PayPal account.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.