latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect after entering coupon code?

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect after entering coupon code?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:57 am #15934
Jim Climy
Username: weasel

I have my proform down a ways on my page. After coupon code entry and submission the page reloads to the top. Any way to send it back down the page to the form? I have a linked anchor set there.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:37 pm #16013
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jim,

You’d need to modify the s2Member code to make this work. That would involve editing core files that would be overwritten during an upgrade. If possible, I recommend moving the form higher up on the page so it’s not necessary to reload down to the bottom.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.