latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect from wp-login.php causing problem

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Redirect from wp-login.php causing problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 11:07 am #43333

I set the redirect away from wp-login.php
I put in a plugin that allows for logging in
The plugin for logging in doesn’t recognize any user accounts but I can see them in the DB.

Question is:
How do I disable the s2Member redirect from wp-login.php through either the DB or the files?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:10 am #43486
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello George,

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re trying to achieve…

What do you mean redirect away? s2Member doesn’t redirect away from the wp-login.php page/file, ever…

So what is the problem? Or what are you trying to achieve?

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 12:38 am #49462

Hi:

I’m trying to incorporate a secure invites plugin into my site which has Buddypress installed as well. The only problem with this plugin is that it doesn’t recognize the s2Member plugin and therefore has the wrong redirect. It tries to take you to the default (free) registration page instead of to the s2member options page for registration. Any thoughts as how to fix this? Thanks!

Maria

Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 10:00 am #49584
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hmm, no, I’m afraid I can’t provide any help for this.

You’ll have to either modify this plugin to work with s2Member correctly, or hire someone else to do it for you.

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.