latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect in confirmation email

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect in confirmation email

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jordan Mederich 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 6:00 pm #7594

I have just started using this plugin and I must say that I love it! My only problem is that when the confirmation email is sent out and the s2 generated link is clicked on, it redirects to the login page. My site uses wp-register.php for new users to sign up for an account. Is there a way to change this and if so how? What is strange is that when I select to use custom field on sign up they are placed on the register page, not log in!

Many thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 12:08 pm #8453

I’m no pro, but inside your Email Config settings, you can specify the link the customer is sent, by default it should send them to the login.php page.

If not, then inside your Email Configuation settings, change that link to http://www.yoursite.com/wp-login.php.

Give me a thumb if that worked for you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.