latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect page according to the level

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect page according to the level

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 8:02 pm #11782
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 5:48 am #11818

You can use the Membership Options Page Variables in conditionals to JS redirect the user to another page, or show different forms right there. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)[/hilite]

Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 7:48 am #12034
webierweb
Username: joec

Hi. I could use some help….
I have some customers that I want to see 4 or 5 protected pages.

I created a form that I can use from a private WP page to enter their email address and username…an email then goes to the person and I send them an email stating that I have setup private access to them where they can go to pages that are exclusive to them (and the form is set to expire their registration after 7 days). Since these pages are 4/5 of about 100 at my site, there is a problem if they are redirected to the Welcome page….I would like these people to be redirected to the page at my site that lists links to the private pages….this will make this entire process easy and predictable for the user.

I know that s2 can do this….please tell me which code to enter, and which page to put the php code in…I am assuming that the code is entered on the welcome page so that “if” they can access the specific level, and they are logged, that the welcome page redirects instantly to the desired private page….

I looked in the forum and I see that I need to use MOP variables….I just do not know how to create this code specifically….any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 7:55 am #12035
webierweb
Username: joec

“You can use the Membership Options Page Variables in conditionals to JS redirect the user to another page, or show different forms right there. Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)”

I also would be curious to see the code that emmanuel would use to do what he mentioned above….

Please paste it specifically, mentioning which page to put the code on (member options page, level 1 or level 2 subscription page…..

What else are people doing (specific script) for redirects?

IS THERE REDIRECT SHORTCODE THAT CAN BE USED?

Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 12:38 pm #12062
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

There is no shortcode to handle this, however here’s a write-up that explains how such a redirect would be implemented: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14947#p53487

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.