latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

redirect to Membership Options Page?

Home Forums Community Forum redirect to Membership Options Page?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 11:38 am #36274

Its my understanding that if a user tries to access a page that is restricted, they should get forwarded to the membership options page. This doesn’t seem to be happening on our website. Instead the user gets redirected to our static front page. Ive checked the page several times. We definitely have one defined and its not the front page.

This is the restriced page:-
http://wildfireworlds.com/alpha-download/
And the membership options page:-
http://wildfireworlds.com/buy/
( test pages at the moment )

Ive also tried using a URI to protect the alpha-download page, but that redirects to the front page as well.

I tried to search for a solution, but your search bar is not working for me.

Should the redirect to the membership page be automatic? If so, any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks for your time

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 11:53 am #36279

EDIT

Seems like I found the problem. Unsurprisingly, another plugin was causing a conflict. Sorry about that. :)

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 5:32 pm #36339
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you found the problem Michael. :)

Just for future reference, what plugin caused this issue for you? I’m maintaining a list so it’s good to gather data. ;)

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 6:25 pm #36348

The plugin is a paid security system called WpOptimix. The firewall component was causing it. The developer of that plugin was very helpful. He fixed the problem very quickly and assured me the fix will be in the next update.

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 7:57 pm #36506
Eduan

I see, thanks for the info! If possible report back whenever the problem is fixed, so that I can remove it from the list of incompatible plugins. :)

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 8:41 pm #36521

Ok Eduan. I’ll let you know when he’s updated the plugin. It’s certainly been fixed in my build so I can confirm it works. I’ll keep you posted. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 1:58 pm #36600
Eduan

Excellent! Thanks. :)

Posted: Saturday Apr 20th, 2013 at 12:34 pm #48005
Eduan

Just posting again Michael.

How is the progress of this plugin going?

I suppose it’s fixed by now correct?

– Eduan

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.