latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Redirect Users to Correct Link After Login

Home Forums Community Forum Redirect Users to Correct Link After Login

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 23rd, 2013 at 9:11 am #61315

Ok so I’ve read a few articles on this already, but none seem to have the option that I’m looking for.

I send out emails, with links to a new post or helpful post on the blog, and my members click the link in the email and then have to login, not a problem. But after login they’re taken to my homepage, instead of the original link, clicked in the email.

Then they have to search for the specific page or post.

Now I’ve read the answer is to use some custom code, and put the url I want them to go to in that code.

If I’m understanding this correctly, would I have to put every url I email out in that code? Or will this code redirect them to the correct link each time without me having to manually input the url?

From what I’ve read, it seems I would have to do it all manually, which is not the option I’m looking for.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Nov 23rd, 2013 at 6:01 pm #61320
cassel
Username: cassel

One option that can work would be to use the login widget on the side of the page and set it to stay on that page. I find that the widget is not pretty looking although maybe with some css knowledge it can be changed? (I just don’t have that knowledge). Also, this widget is only available in the pro version.

I have been asking the same question just a few days ago since I want another way than the widget to login and stay on the page.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  cassel.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.