latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Reduce size of the login widget

Home Forums Community Forum Reduce size of the login widget

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 4:31 am #23763

Hi !

I am launching my website on monday and I have a problem with the login widget which is to big.

How can I reduce it’s size ? I guess it’s with a code but I am really novice and I can’t find the code to insert and where to put it :/

Hope you can help me pretty quickly

Thank you !!!

Sarah

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 1st, 2012 at 8:52 am #23784
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Sarah,

Well one way you could achieve this would be to make the widget area smaller, another way would be to edit the widget’s CSS in order to achieve the look you need. If needed, you can learn the necessary CSS here: http://w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 2:35 am #23824

Hi Sarah.

May I see the site live to look at the widget styles and see what I can suggest you do? I tried the address in the screenshot, but it’s not open to the public yet, from what I can tell without knowing French.

Could tell me a URL that is, or send the login info to an account I can use to view the site? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks. :)

Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 8:06 pm #23879
cassel
Username: cassel

May i ask a basic question? Where is the widget’s CSS to edit? What file is it? I could definitely style it a bit better than it is by default!

Posted: Monday Sep 3rd, 2012 at 6:23 am #23925

You’d have to use the CSS selectors available in the widget’s HTML and style from your theme’s style.css file. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.