latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

refund request

Home Forums Community Forum refund request

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Kath Ibbetson 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:18 am #11939

I wish to request a refund for the upgrade I took in order to integrate wuth Clickbank

I spent a couple of weeks trying to get the solution sorted but it was never achieved. Perhaps it was down to my host, perhaps it was down to you but either way your software does not work for me.

I have therefore been obliged to look elsewhere

having deactivated s2member, [mydomain]/wp-admin no longer works !!!!
very frustrating.

please also advise a solution to this.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 26th, 2012 at 7:07 pm #11996
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kath,

When you say accessing domain/wp-admin doesn’t work, what happens? Do you get an error message? Have you tried manually deleting the s2Member folder from wp-content/plugins/ using an FTP program?

Regarding the refund, please see s2Member® » Terms » Refund Policy. If you have any further questions regarding a refund, please contact us using the Private Contact Form.

Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 4:01 am #12023

I note this in your policy
However, we will consider a refund within the first 30 days of your purchase, if you are unable to install a Product. Or, if the Product fails to perform basic functions, as designed. And, you HAVE already worked with, and followed all advice presented by our support team, in an effort to resolve these issues. Any refunds that are processed, will be granted at the sole discretion of s2Member®. No refunds will be given after 30 days from the initial purchase whatsoever. By purchasing a Product at s2Member.com, you agree to the terms of our Refund Policy. You cannot cancel a purchase or receive a refund for a purchase.

this applies tome as you will see from my extensive support discussions.

Yes I have now deleted the wholle of S2member from wp-content-plugins and the issue is resolved.

thank you for all your help

Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 7:46 pm #12102

Kath, I know you’ve been working with us to solve this, but from the tests I did when you sent me the login info, the problem wasn’t with s2Member. The two test purchases I did worked, the problem was with WordPress sending the emails.

When I registered with the Gmail account, I did get them, when I used the Ymail account I didn’t. And these emails I didn’t get weren’t just s2Member’s confirmation email, but the WordPress new user email as well as the lost password one, the latter not touched at all by s2Member. This does look like a problem with your server, not a fault with our software.

You can send your refund request via contact form to Jason to review, but I do think you should fix the email issue you’re having, since it’ll keep giving you trouble.

Have you already deactivated other plugins and tried the registration again? Maybe it’s another plugin causing this problem. I don’t remember if you already did this test.

As to why your site would stop working when you removed s2Member, I don’t know. I’ve uninstalled the plugin many times and never had that issue. How did you remove it?

Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 3:01 am #12123

es I know, I acept all that and will give up. Prob not your faault and you have certainly worked ahrd to solve it. However, I do think it’s a shame that there’s a clash here. Yes I did try disabling plugings and no I dont knoiw why disabling removing s2member should cause this problem — tech demons !! As I said when I deleted all s member folders from wp-content/plugins the whole thing was resolved. Vey sorry that I wont be able to recommend s2member becasue I think it’s a great solution but couldn’t guaranteee otehrs wou;dn’t havbe my problems.

thanks
and bye

Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 3:16 am #12124

I can understand you. I’m very sorry you couldn’t take advantage of s2Member. What hosting service are you using?

I hope you solve the emails problem soon and then you can try once more. Feel free to ask for help again if you need it.

All the best. :)

Posted: Saturday Apr 28th, 2012 at 5:50 am #12142

I’m using Namescheap.com
they have arestriction on SMTP becasue of spam
however I am now trialing Wishlistmemeber and they have been no such problems so far.
thanks again, sorry to go

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.