latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Register to multiple level.

Home Forums Community Forum Register to multiple level.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 5:09 am #20982
John Mu
Username: imd

I have pages that has level access individually. I have 8 membership level type, each of this has different content privileges. Its like buying the special pages. What if, one user wants to register to more than one level access. Since they want to purchase multiple level types at the same time.
Can they do it?
Is this possible?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 6:25 am #20987
cassel
Username: cassel

Levels are building on each other, so you cannot have two “different” levels since the higher one will get access to everything the lower one has access to. If you need some different types of access, you can use custom capabilities. You can check in this section: s2Member® API / Scripting

Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 6:28 am #20988
John Mu
Username: imd

Right.. I just came up with an idea. I will built a checkbox option for those who wants to have multiple access. Any idea or tips/examples how to do this? I’m not really good on coding.

Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 7:41 am #20998
cassel
Username: cassel

I`d have to wait on someone more knowledgeable because as s2M is not a cart system, i am not sure a client can purchase two things in one transaction. Hopefully, Cristian, Raam or Eduan (or Jason) might chime in.

Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 8:05 am #21001

Hi John.

Right.. I just came up with an idea. I will built a checkbox option for those who wants to have multiple access. Any idea or tips/examples how to do this? I’m not really good on coding.

You’d need to update the form with the user’s choice of custom capabilities. You can use PHP in the shortcode. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

So, if you had a form for the user to pick his choices, then submit that to the page where the shortcode would be populated based on the user’s choice in the previous step.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.