latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registered Users Not Added to MailChimp List

Home Forums Community Forum Registered Users Not Added to MailChimp List

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  carolm 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 12:28 am #34034
carolm
Username: carolm

I’ve just installed and set up s2member and followed all the instructions about integrating new Registered Users (free) with my Mailchimp Subscibers List – several times.

Everything works fine (email registration sequence and email notifications to me), except new Users are not being automatically added to my MailChimp List – which is the main reason why I installed s2member in the first place.

At the moment, I have no Paid Content, or Paid Membership, or ‘hidden’ content. Everything is open and free.

I want s2member plugin to automatically add my free WordPress ‘Registered Users’ to my MC ‘Subscribe to Newsletter’ list, automatically.

Question: do I have to link my s2member plugin with my Paypal account before the integration with my MC List will work – even though I have no paid content and don’t want Paypal buttons visible for anyone registering as only a free Registered User?

Question: do I have to send new Registered free Users via my Membership Page as well as my Login Welcome Page before the automatic integration with my MC List will work?

The way I have it set up at the moment does not include the extra step of going through the Membership Page (because they are Registered Users not actual Subscribers to my Newsletter List).

The sequence goes straight from Register>Confirm (using the automatically generated password sent in the Registration email)>login with username and new password>My Login Welcome Page.

I’ve checked that I’ve added the MC API key and the MC List ID into the s2member API Integration Options.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  carolm.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.