latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

registration confirmation message

Home Forums Community Forum registration confirmation message

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 1st, 2012 at 6:13 pm #20942

I want to change the “Thank you. Please login.” confirmation message. I do NOT want to redirect to another page as has been given as a solution in the forums because I have a login form next to the registration form that I want the user to use to login. They should not have to go wp-login…I want to keep people away from anything that looks like the backend, for one, and my login form redirects the user to the page that they were trying to access…wp-login takes them to their membership profile.

I’d be fine with the confirmation message as is without the link.

How can I do this?
-Steph

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 3:14 am #20973
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Steph,

You’d need to modify the relevant core file in /includes/classes/gateways/ (exactly which file will depend on what you’re using to checkout; if you’re using PayPal, I recommend searching the PHP files in there).

Once you find the exact message in the code, you may be able to use this method for changing front-end messages instead of modifying the core file (note that you must find the exact message in the code, as it may be different from what you see on the web page; if you use the technique for changing front-end messages, the exact message is needed).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.