latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

registration e-mails sent to wrong adress

Home Forums Community Forum registration e-mails sent to wrong adress

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 4:05 am #10535
kati
Username: hifidunn

I have just installed s2member on a site and now registration e-mails are sent to another e-mail adress. They are sent to the first e-mail that was used to installed wordpress. Later I changed that e-mail and the registration e-mails have been sent to that e-mail all the time.
But now after the installation of s2member it is sending to the old e-mail again.
In general settings it is correct.
In e-mail configuration in s2member it is correct.

Why is it doing this and how can I change it?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:08 pm #10567
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kati,

Can you confirm that you’ve checked the email address in the following locations?

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration
Dashboard -› Settings -› General -› Email Address

Also, which registration email are you referring to? The Admin Notification email that is sent upon new registrations, or the Signup Confirmation Email that is sent to new members?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 1:45 pm #10590
kati

Yes, these are the two places I am referring to where the e-mail has been changed and is correct.

It is the e-mail that is sent to me with notification that a new member has signed up.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  kati.
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 10:00 pm #10621
Raam Dev
Staff Member

That’s very strange. I cannot think of any reason why that would happen.

Have you tried disabling all other plugins except s2Member to see if there’s a conflict with another plugin that is causing this odd behavior?

Could you also please try disabling and then re-enabling the s2Member plugin to see if that fixes the problem (please make sure deactivation safeguards are turned on in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards).

Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 4:28 am #10633
kati

Yes very strange.
Cant figure out if any of the plugins are conflicting. Cant get it to send to the right e-mail.
Strange thing is that when someone requests a new password/forgot password, then it is sending it to the right e-mail.

Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 12:09 pm #10665
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Another thing to try is changing the email address to something else, saving, and then changing it back to the correct one and saving again. It sounds like the database itself has the wrong email address, which would indicate there was a problem saving the new one.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.