latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration First, Payment Second

Home Forums Community Forum Registration First, Payment Second

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 28th, 2013 at 2:00 am #39757
Pete
Username: u2sonderzug

Is it possible to setup things so the payment flow actually happens AFTER the register of the user? When I have been playing around with the system so far it seems one must pay first and register.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 28th, 2013 at 2:57 pm #39784

Hi – I wondered the same thing, and although I haven’t actually done it I did find where the info is:

s2Member/Quick-Start Guide/Registration Before Checkout?

Posted: Wednesday Jan 30th, 2013 at 8:07 pm #40032
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Pete,

This is not possible.

Unless you have the member register for free first and then upgrade to be a paid member, if you know what I mean.

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 5:59 am #40369
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

Yes, this is possible with s2Member® Pro.
Please see: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Pro Forms

Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 8:12 pm #40574
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Oh yes, like Jason said. :)

Although at that point they’re actually paying and registering at almost the same time. ;)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.