latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration Form

Home Forums Community Forum Registration Form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 10:21 pm #42888

Can’t seem to make the unique registration form work. We have BP installed and S2Pro. I’ve checked all three of these boxes in S2:

Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Public Profiles.
Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Registration Form.
Yes, integrate with BuddyPress Profile Editing Panel.

Which I believe I want those clicked to use the S2 custom registration field by membership level, correct? When I add a custom field in S2 and save it nothing new happens in terms of how the registration fields look. It looks the same as it did before the custom field was created. To create each new custom field I followed this path (S2>General Settings>Registration/Profile Fields & Options). I’ve been playing around with this trying to get it to work and nothing seems to work. It seems like it is probably something really simple I’ve over looked but I can’t seem to figure out what is causing the problem. Any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 25th, 2013 at 6:02 am #43146
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue. ~ We appreciate your patience.

To create each new custom field I followed this path (S2>General Settings>Registration/Profile Fields & Options).

Are you certain you pressed the Save All Changes button at the bottom of the page after creating your form(s)? These forms do not save until you press this button.

If you can confirm that you have done this, and that your Custom Profile/Registration Forms do show up in your Dashboard after you’ve saved them, and they still do not show up in your BuddyPress Registration Page, please send us a Dashboard login here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.