latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration Form after CLICKBANK Payment.

Home Forums Community Forum Registration Form after CLICKBANK Payment.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 11th, 2012 at 6:07 pm #21792
Fede Cabref
Username: cabref

Hi folks,

After 12 hours fighting, I´m here asking for some help!!

What i Want:

When people buy a clickbank product they are redirected to a thankyou page. I need a registration form in that page. I want only paid members in my site.

I have the “Open registration” turned off and I can see, after reading 100000 posts in this forum, i need a pro-form BUT a CLICKBANK PRO-FORM.

I do not use paypal at all.

So, my questions:

How can I put a registration form in a Clickbank thank you page?
Can i fill some form fields automatically with customer transaction?

Thank you in advance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 11:25 am #21815
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Fede,

I am afraid there is no pro-form for ClickBank in the current release of s2Member.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 7:30 am #21957

Hi Fede.

If you wanted to have a free registration pro-form, you can use the PayPal one, since it won’t be handling a payment, doesn’t matter if you were paid with ClickBank.

The problem here would be that anyone would have access to the ClickBank thank-you page and then anyone would be able to register, because the free registration pro-form doesn’t check the open registration setting or the user’s cookie after payment.

What I suggest is that you thank the person in the thank-you page, tell him the stuff ClickBank requires you to, and have a link to the normal WP registration form, telling him to click it to go create his account. That registrationo form will only let paying users to register.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 11:17 am #22007
Fede Cabref
Username: cabref

@Eduan
Thanks Eduan, I see that… :-(

@Cristián,

Thank you for your solution.

Last questions:

1.-My thank you page is restricted with the “specific post/page restriction” with a clickbank button pointing to that page and works perfect. if the paypal pro-form is in that page, only the customer would be able to register.
I´m Wrong?

2.-If a customer visits the thank you page (after a previous registration), is there any way to “hide” or block the registration form?

Thank you for your help!

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 7:41 am #22064
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

1.-My thank you page is restricted with the “specific post/page restriction” with a clickbank button pointing to that page and works perfect. if the paypal pro-form is in that page, only the customer would be able to register.
I´m Wrong?

Yes, that is correct. Only those who purchased the Specific Post/Page would have access to that Pro-Form if it’s on the same page as the Specific Post/Page that you’ve protected.

2.-If a customer visits the thank you page (after a previous registration), is there any way to “hide” or block the registration form?

You could use Advanced PHP Conditionals to check if the user is logged in and then hide that registration form if they are: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.