latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration Form Lable will not update

Home Forums Community Forum Registration Form Lable will not update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mary Anne McGinn 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 5:49 am #22696

Hi

As a web designer this is my first time with a subscription site and also first time with w-p, also a php newbie – so I need some help with these problems. It’s mainly the geography of where things are stored on the server/folder structure – I can’t find anything to edit it direct, especially so with S2member files.

I have customized fields for the registration process, further into the build the client decided he wanted to get rid of some of these fields entirely and also make other data collected optional.

I have changed the fields but the form is still displaying the old titles. Where do I go to edit the form to update it?

Problem 2 – I built a customized registration form and I primarily need the text appearing below the log in/registration/etc boxes to be bigger – where do I go to adjust these?

Problem 3 – In S2 members customized registration forms I have built a footer, but the information is showing blocked to the left, I would like it to display across the center bottom – can you help.

Kind regards

Mary Anne
From NuNet.co.uk
http://www.soccerdive.co.uk

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Raam Dev. Reason: Moved to Community Forum (not Pre-Sale Question)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 8:26 am #22734
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member
Technical support question, not Pre-Sale (wrong forum).

Moving this thread into Community Forum so you have a chance to receive assistance from other site owners. If you’d like priority support from s2Member®, please re-post this topic in our Customer Support Forum and we’ll take a closer look for you.

For further details, please read our Support Policy.

Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 2:13 am #22807

Thanks Raam – no replies yet though.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.