latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration form shortcode

Home Forums Community Forum Registration form shortcode

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 6:37 am #22528

Hi,

I’m just setting up my website and was hoping to be able to add registration forms to various landing pages. I can’t find how to do this, is there a shortcode or setting that I have missed to enable this functionality?

Regards,

Mark.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 9:21 am #22563
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

Have you checked the login welcome page? You can find it under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page.

Also, check conditionals for separating the content depending on the member level:
Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

And, you can find the pro-forms under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms, and an article about them here:
Knowledge Base » s2Member® Pro-Forms

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Aug 20th, 2012 at 9:22 am #22564
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mark,

You can generate payment forms in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Membership Level # Forms. Those will generate a shortcode that you can copy/paste into your page/post.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 5:28 am #22610

Thanks guys,

Both really helpful and fast responses :)

Regards,

Mark.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 12:30 pm #22663
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You’re welcome Mark!

Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.