latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration pg sends to home pg [buddypress]

Home Forums Community Forum Registration pg sends to home pg [buddypress]

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 6:14 am #19470

I have a small problem with the s2member and buddy press integration.

Every time I try to go to the registration page that buddy press sets up, it just routes me back to my home page.

http://www.bodyweightexerciseblog.com/register

If I turn the buddy press plug in off and just use s2member, then I can use the /wp-login.php?action=register link without any issues.

Any advice on where to start digging for a solution to this? Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 23rd, 2012 at 7:00 pm #20015

I am having the same issue. The Paypal registration process works and creates the registration page url but clicking to register returns you to the original signup page with the Paypal button. It is behaving as though the URL requires member access but of course you aren’t a member yet and not logged and get returned to the signup page.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 3:50 pm #20097
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello James, Spencer,

I believe this is caused by the fact that BuddyPress registration doesn’t work correctly with s2Member. Please, don’t take my word for it, I haven’t played a lot with BuddyPress, but several users have mentioned problems with the registration page before, not sure what the problem was (I forgot).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.