latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

registration request for new user is bypassed

Home Forums Community Forum registration request for new user is bypassed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Donald Downs 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 4th, 2012 at 3:59 pm #10077
Donald Downs
Username: dddowns

I am definitely a newbie to setting up a website and now integrating this plugin. I went through the setup process with all pages created (Welcome page, registration page – and they are there on my site, published but unchecked in the My Theme, Settings Menu) w/o a problem. But when i type in my domain.com I am taken straight to my website w/o any request for registering. I have searched the forum, watched the videos and have gone through the general options multiple times and can not find anything I have done wrong. Bottom line – there is nothing happening with the plugin on my website.

Thanks for the help!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.