latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration with pro forms & paypal standard

Home Forums Community Forum Registration with pro forms & paypal standard

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 25th, 2013 at 10:49 am #61350
Virgo
Username: virgo

Hi,

Reading this faq it’s clear that it’s possible to use pro form without having a paypal pro account.

But, with this scenario (pro form with standard paypal buttons) is it still possible to have a one step registration process?
So that a user can fill the form and then click a standard paypal button shown just below the form?
And, if yes, what if I wish to show more than one paypal buttons just below the registration form?
And what exaclty happens after a user complete the payment from the paypal website?

Thank you very much in advance.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Virgo.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 25th, 2013 at 7:51 pm #61360
cassel
Username: cassel

Yes, you can use the pro-form without Paypal pro.

I am not 100% sure, but I think that the Pro-form is pretty much a one step registration as the customer stays on that page instead of going to the Paypal site. Did you try it on a test page/form?

No, you cannot have 2 paypal buttons at the bottom of the pro-form. You cannot even have 2 pro-forms on the same page. The best you can do is have 2 links that will send the viewer to separate pages depending on what they choose to click.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.