latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration+Double Optin:No Mailchimp List

Home Forums Community Forum Registration+Double Optin:No Mailchimp List

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  carolm 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 5:27 am #53852
carolm
Username: carolm

I have only free Registrations with Double Optin, plus ‘Yes I would Like to Receive Email Updates’ checked. I have integrated S2Member plugin with MailChimp with API key and List ID number, created a Welcome Page, and a Membership Page and added the urls into the relevant S2Member Plugin Settings.

When I log out and do a test Registration, I get the Register Form (with Email please checked), then I get the double optin sequence OK, and Confirm Registration Email.

Confirmation takes me straight to the Login Form, which takes me straight to the Login Welcome Page. I get added to Users in the WordPress Dashboard OK, I get S2Member Email notification of a new Registration, but I don’t get added to my Mailchimp Email List. I also never see the Membership Page during the Registration process/sequence.

What am I doing wrong? I want the free Registrations, with ‘Yes I want emails’ checked to get added to my Mailchimp Email List. Isn’t that what S2Member integration is supposed to do?

My website is http://www.mysecondmillion.com if you want to test out my Registration sequence…and get email updates, hopefully. :)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.