latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Reminder before charging recurring fees

Home Forums Community Forum Reminder before charging recurring fees

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 3:39 am #24267

Does S2Member sends reminder before charging Paypal for subscription/recurring charges.
Suppose I have a Membership stetup where I have Paypal subscription on Monthly basis. So, what I need is that an email reminder should be sent telling the Member that your following Membership is scheduled to be renewed on this date and you would be charged this amount. In case you wish to unsubscribe or cancel your membership you can do so by going to this link before this date.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 6th, 2012 at 9:52 am #24320
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Manish,

This currently isn’t possible with s2Member, it will be possible with the new version, but this version is currently not integrated in that way.

One way you can achieve this is using a mail service like MailChimp or Aweber, and set them up so that they send an email when their subscription is about to end.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:25 am #24458

Any idea when is the new version coming ?

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 9:27 am #24518
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Well apparently, the new version will be in beta sometime soon, but they haven’t given any specifics, I would calculate around 1 month or more.

Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 8:34 am #24632

Any comments from the S2Member team :-)

Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 6:47 am #24719

No date for its release yet.

By the way, here’s a user contributed hack for renewal reminders: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/automatic-renewal-reminder/ I haven’t tried it, but it’s worth checking out if you need this.

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.