latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Remove or move s2 TinyMCE Buttons

Home Forums Community Forum Remove or move s2 TinyMCE Buttons

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 11:00 am #7732

Hi there,

I would like to either force the s2member TinyMCE buttons to a new row in the editor (2 or 3) or simply not show them – I don’t use in-post level exclusions often enough to require shortcode buttons in the editor, but I cannot find an option in the settings to do this.

If there is not a setting, I’m sure it’s as easy as a remove_action hook, but I don’t know which action to work on with this – can anyone assist?

Reason for this is that the first row of buttons in the editor – where s2member buttons show up – is overflowing its container and is causing visual layout issues in the editor.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 12:53 pm #7736

Apologies for the bump.

The overflow of the s2member buttons in the WordPress TinyMCE editor is making the add post/add page editor incredibly hard to use.

Assistance is appreciated.

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:53 pm #7804
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kevin,

I’m not sure what you’re referring to, as s2Member doesn’t add any buttons to the WordPress TinyMCE editor. Could you post a screenshot?

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 5:58 pm #7805

Apologies, you can close this – someone added a plugin that did this. Issue solved; it’s not an s2member thing, it’s a plugin.

Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 6:15 pm #7810
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

No worries. Thank you for the update! :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.