latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

remove_action on authnet.js not working

Home Forums Community Forum remove_action on authnet.js not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 4:34 pm #14030

I’m trying to use this

remove_action('ws_plugin__s2member_during_js_w_globals', 'c_ws_plugin__s2member_pro_authnet_css_js::authnet_js_w_globals');

To remove the included authnet pro js script so I can load my own with some mods for a use case I have currently.

However, for the life of me I can’t figure out where this remove_action should be.

I’ve included it in an ‘init’ hook, ‘plugins_loaded’ hook and even within ‘ws_plugin__s2member_after_loaded’ hook referenced here -> Re: slow resource loads

I suspect I’m having difficulty doing this because of the changes made to load s2member js/css before the rest of the WordPress environment (as referenced in the link above). Would appreciate a pointer on how to selectively have s2member NOT load the included authnet-min.js file and add my own file into loading!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 11:01 pm #14132
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Darren,

I’m going send Jason (the lead developer) a message and see if he can take a look at this. Thank you for your patience.

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 8:29 am #14178
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

Please use the updated instructions here, regarding s2-o.php.
Pre Sale FAQs » How can I prevent s2Member® Pro from loading it’s default CSS?
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.