latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Rename s2Member membership levels

Home Forums Community Forum Rename s2Member membership levels

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 12:09 pm #30160

Hi,
I need to rename the default member levels that the plugin provides, I changed the number of levels to two instead of default 4 and renamed them from dashboard. Anyway, when I create a new user in dropdown list with Role there is still displayed s2Member Level 1 and s2Member Level 2. Hope you would be able to help at least this time.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 4:50 pm #30208
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Geoffrey,

If you’ve already changed the names of the Levels in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Levels/Labels but you’re still seeing the old names, please try clearing your web browser cache and temporary files.

If that doesn’t fix the problem, you may want to try deactivating and reactivating the s2Member plugin (make sure Deactivation Safeguards are enabled first in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards).

Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 5:41 pm #30218

Hi Raam,
I’ve tried this and is the same, you can see in this video: http://screencast.com/t/4sUPXxjiG
Any other suggestions?

Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 6:18 pm #30265
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Geoffrey,

In Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Levels/Labels, under “Force WordPress® to use your Labels?”, you need to choose “Yes”.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 6:49 pm #30285

Thanks, that worked.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 7:15 pm #30289
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Glad to help! :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.