latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

reopenShowing profile fields in gravity forms

Home Forums Community Forum reopenShowing profile fields in gravity forms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 6th, 2012 at 3:00 am #30751

Showing profile fields in gravity forms
I am interested in finding out how to pre populate Gravity Forms with S2 Member shortcode

i see s2member shortcodes working in other places, but in gravity forms and wonder about syntax

i have read a number of people at s2 asking this….

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 6th, 2012 at 6:25 pm #30818
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jason,

You’d need to take this up with the Gravity Forms developers. You can execute any of the s2Member shortcodes via PHP like this:

<?php echo do_shortcode('[s2member-shortcode]'); ?>

With that, you should be able to customize Gravity Forms to pre-fill with whatever s2Member shortcode you want.

Posted: Tuesday Nov 6th, 2012 at 7:55 pm #30831

where would one place this code – this is getting really interesting

Posted: Wednesday Nov 7th, 2012 at 5:45 pm #30942
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jason,

That’s something you need to ask the Gravity Forms plugin developers. I’m not familiar with how their plugin works.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.