latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Reposition Security Badge

Home Forums Community Forum Reposition Security Badge

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 5:18 pm #22778

The S2Members Security Badge is inserted in footer at the top of other stuff in the footer. It looks ugly. I would like it to be aligned with other images/links in the footer.

How do I do it?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 7:12 am #22831

Hi Suhaib.

Instead of adding the badge in the footer box in [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Security Badge[/hilite], you can go to where you added the other badges and put it there. If that place doesn’t parse shortcodes, you can use PHP to do it:

[hilite pre_code]

[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 8:05 am #22847

I already tried the PHP, but it always insert it on a new line, either after other badges or beffore.

Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 9:58 am #22865
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Then you’ll need to inspect the CSS and make the necessary modifications. It sounds like this is related to the styles in your theme footer.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.