latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Resizing input fields

Home Forums Community Forum Resizing input fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 11:23 am #40438
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

Hello.

If you inspect the input fields presented when you want to sign up or edit your settings, the input fields has a width of 100%.

I want to change it, and I have to edit the https://www.XXXXX.dk/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_css file and edit it to e.g. 50%

But if I do it like that, it will get overwritten when ever S2member updates, can I somehow edit this as a constant in the s2hacks.php or something?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 12:10 pm #40459
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

You should be able to place the following CSS inside your theme’s style.css file, or into a box for custom CSS if your theme makes this feature available to you. Just to be sure to include the !important declaration so that you’re overriding s2Member’s default stylesheet. Please let me know if this gives you any trouble.

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section > div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input[type="text"],
div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section > div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input[type="password"],
div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section > div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div textarea,
div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section > div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div select
	{
		width: 50% !important;
	}
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 12:24 pm #40467
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

@Jason

Ive edited my style.css accordingly, how ever, it doesnt produce an error, it produces nothing.
An example page is: http://www.movielocker.dk/index.php/adgang-i-12-timer-uden-abonnement/
The input fields should have been 50%, theyre still 100% :)

I appriciate your help!

EDIT-

The stylesheet can be seen here:

http://www.movielocker.dk/wp-content/themes/on-demand/style.css

Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 3:55 am #40537
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

It’s working on my end. Tested in Google Chrome. Did you try clearing your browser cache?

To fix that remaining issue, please update your CSS to this.

div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section > div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input[type="text"],
div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section > div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div input[type="password"],
div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section > div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div textarea,
div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-section > div.s2member-pro-paypal-form-div select,
div.s2member-pro-paypal-checkout-form-password-strength
	{
		width: 50% !important;
	}
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.