latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restoring deleted users/pages in s2member

Home Forums Community Forum Restoring deleted users/pages in s2member

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 5th, 2012 at 11:38 pm #18418
Kyle Nash
Username: CALicense

I accidentally deleted an old administrator in s2member and the associated pages that the user created. How can I restore those pages that were deleted? The pages are integral to my site and recreating them would take a significant amount of time.

Thanks for your help!

Kyle

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 6th, 2012 at 3:47 am #18423
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Kyle, I would email or phone your host and ask if they have a backup of your full site…

Posted: Friday Jul 6th, 2012 at 7:50 am #18467
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kyle,

s2Member is a WordPress plugin, so any posts or pages you create will be handled by WordPress, not s2Member. If you accidentally deleted an account or some other content, you’ll need to contact your web host as Zoe suggested and see if they have a backup.

Posted: Friday Jul 6th, 2012 at 7:52 am #18469

Yeah, a backup would be your best solution.

Did you verify that there’s nothing left of those posts in the database?

If that’s not available, I’d try Google’s cache, or the Internet Archive’s WayBack Machine for copies of the pages to simplify recreating them.

Posted: Friday Jul 6th, 2012 at 12:08 pm #18490
Kyle Nash
Username: CALicense

Ok thanks for the help guys, I will try out those solutions!

Posted: Saturday Jul 7th, 2012 at 3:58 am #18525

Cool. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.