latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restrict post creation

Home Forums Community Forum Restrict post creation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 6:21 am #24862

I am looking for a solution – I have certain roles created by S2Member and want these roles to be able to create post (like contributors) in particular category only. Like the role “Buyer” should be able to create post in the category “Buy car” and users with role “sellers” should be able to create post in “Sell car” category only.

How can this be done.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40 am #25000

Hi Manish.

s2Member doesn’t control post creation.

You can try editing the s2Member Level role you give users, to add the capabilities needed to post, but I can’t help you much with that since I don’t have experience with which would be needed. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/user-role-editor/

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.