latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2 aweber parser

Home Forums Community Forum s2 aweber parser

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 2nd, 2013 at 11:54 am #43628

Hi
This is the email that is being sent to aweber upon a new ‘member’ completing the full registration form. It is level one in s2 settings and has the correct list name at aweber. When I change the last 2 settings in the test parser at aweber the data is correct.

s2Member Subscription Request
s2Member w/ PayPal Email ID
Ad Tracking: s2Member-test
EMail Address: xxxxx
Buyer: xxxxx
Full Name: xxxxxx
First Name: xxxxx
Last Name: xxxxx
IP Address: xxxxx
User ID: 9
Login: xxxxxxxx
Role: subscriber ***this should be Member***
Level: 0 ****this should be 1 ***
CCaps:
– end.
What do I have to do with my s2 form to make it assign level 1 to members so the info going to the list at aweber is correct?
I must be missing something but can’t figure out what. Suggestions?

All the details from the registration form (custom in s2) show in the s2 Users area, but is not put into a table in mysql db. Is this correct?

Appreciate your help with this.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 7:40 pm #43730

Hi
Don’t bother with this, I’ve found a workaround with aweber. I would like to have used level one for free members, ones that have completed a full registration, but seems it can’t be done. Or at least, I can’t make s2 do it.
Will be ok when paid customers starts.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 7:31 am #43872

Hi Stephen.

I’m glad you found a workaround, but I’m still curious about the problem you described.

So the user registers at Level 1 but is being added to the AWeber list you specified for Level 0 users? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› AWeber®[/hilite]

What does the s2Member log for AWeber say about these users with that problem? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› s2Member® Log Viewer[/hilite]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.