latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Member and JVZoo Buy Button Integration

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Member and JVZoo Buy Button Integration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 12th, 2012 at 6:05 pm #31368
Jon Shawcross
Username: onvizi

I have been ‘trying’ to integrate S2 Member with the JVZoo Buy Buttons – unsuccessfully! Their support has directed me here to get an answer (in other words, they are passing the buck!)

On their platform, I have entered the required information into the S2 3rd Party Integration – namely as follows:
http://morethantraffic.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1&s2member;_paypal_proxy=JVZoo&s2member_paypal_proxy_verification=046bb365c0d34cee0a23ceeb5d93fe11

I took this code from the S2 3rd Party Proxy information in Paypal IPN settings and replaced the default gateway to [JVZoo]

I then created my shortcode, which looks like this:
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="2" ccaps="" desc="Smart Web Formula including 1 month FREE access To Fast-Track Members-Only Training" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="morethantraffic.com" ta="37" tp="1" tt="M" ra="9.97" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="http://i.jvzoo.com/0/20463/1" alt="Smart Web Formula" output="button output="button" /]

(i changed the default image for the JVZoo one)

Everything is working, but the JVZoo system still tells me that my JVZoo buy buttons are not installed and verified?

JVZoo support tells me that by entering the IPN 3rd Party Proxy into their system and creating my shortcode, it should work?

Please could someone assist as I have been at this 2 days now and i’m about to break something!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 13th, 2012 at 2:19 am #31417
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jon,

You mention that everything is working except that “the JVZoo system still tells me that my JVZoo buy buttons are not installed and verified”. It sounds like since you’re using the s2Member shortcodes and not the JVZoo buttons, the JVZoo service isn’t going to detect any JVZoo buttons being used. But if everything else is working, does it matter that JVZoo reports the buttons are not installed?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.