latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Member Pro Payment Gateway list is jumbled

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Member Pro Payment Gateway list is jumbled

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 5:56 pm #5744
Rose
Username: rlprod

I just loaded this upgrade via FTP and noticed the list under the heading above is jumbled over each other, specifically around the Google Checkout. The SAVE button overlaps Google Checkout and PayPal Pro selection.

What does this mean?

I want to show a print screen but this is not allowing me to do so.

Hello Jason,
I was not able to copy/paste the screen print for some reason. It was fine when I copied to a doc but not here in the forum. I copied the html, sorry for all that. Perhaps you can identify the issue this way.
Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Rose.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 10:25 pm #5789
Staff Member

Hi Rosemary. Thanks for writing in :-)

Can you please post a screenshot for me?
That way I can get a better feel for what the issue might be.

Posted: Tuesday Feb 21st, 2012 at 7:09 am #5844
Rose
Username: rlprod

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Jason (Lead Developer). Reason: Entire paste-in removed. Not readable
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 1:41 pm #5982
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rosemary,

Could you please take a screenshot using a program like SnapIt or something similar? When you copy/paste your screen like that it doesn’t preserve any of the formatting, so we cannot see the problem you’re having.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.