latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Members Installed, can't see config pages

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Members Installed, can't see config pages

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Lynda Gilmore 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 23rd, 2013 at 12:08 am #61305

Hi, I had s2members installed an configured on one of my client sites and all was working happily until I installed the latest version update 131026 of s2 members.

Now when I click on any of the configuration menu options, all the configuration pages are blank except for the page headings like “General Options” and the “Save Changes Button” that is normally under all the accordian configuration topics. None of the Accordian Topics are visible for any of the left hand side configuration menu items.

The Latest News blog role is still visible on the right hand side of the pages and all the other right hand side info, email updates and knowledge base links etc. but absolutely nothing else of the pages.

The only page that shows any content is the s2members Info pages which does not contain and accordian boxes by default. The training video and all the other information is visible on this page and this apge only.

I have no Idea. FYI, This site is hosted on Blue Host – not sure if this helps or not….

Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated as I need to get this fixed post haste.

Thanks
Cheers
Lynda

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.