latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Pro Menu in WP Dashboard

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Pro Menu in WP Dashboard

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 10:46 pm #14520
Vanessa Kelly
Username: taLus

I upgraded to v120517 this evening. Currently, the S2 menu is not reflecting the upgrade from the S2 Framework to the S2 Pro version in my WordPress dashboard, yet the folders for both the S2 Framework and S2 Pro are clearly on the server. I deactivated all of my plugins and reactivated and I also cleared my cache to no avail. If I remember correctly, there were PayPal and ClickBank forms under the General Options tab prior to v120517. They are not displaying now. Any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 8:19 am #14580
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Vanessa,

The next step would be to delete the plugin folders from the server via FTP and then re-upload them and reactivate the Framework.

Also, regarding the ClickBank forms not appearing: Have you enabled that gateway in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.