latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2_member_level 1 HAS MODERATOR ROLE!

Home Forums Community Forum s2_member_level 1 HAS MODERATOR ROLE!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 5:26 pm #48396
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

New installation. Latest versions of s2member, bbpress, buddypress & wordpress.

Just got everything configured and setup some beta members giving them s2Member Level 1 status. I signed in with one of them, went to my bbpress forum in one of the demo groups I setup to reply to a post that I created as admin in a group and lo and behold, it says that my new demo LEVEL 1 member has the “moderator’ label under its name in the forums. In the WP admin >> user profile it shows the member as having level 1, rather than moderator, so I’m stumped.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

***EDITED TO ADD MORE INFO BELOW****

I just went into the group admin area (client side) and checked out the member from there and the member is not listing this member as a moderator, and still gives the option to ‘promote to mod’ and/or ‘promote to admin’ for the group, so this is clearly confusing and quite possibly a bug.

So just to be clear…..it shows ‘level 1 member’ in wp-admin under the member’s profile, it also shows regular member in the group’s admin section, yet in the forum itself when looking at threads, it labels the member as a moderator under their profile pic.

Thanks agin.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  VegasKev. Reason: added more info on the issue

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 3:57 am #48448
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

It sounds like there might be some corruption with your Roles. Try using the Reset Roles/Capabilities button here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Levels/Labels

And you’ll then want to also use the button here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Integrations -› bbPress®

Let us know if problems persist after you’ve done that.

Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 1:54 pm #48509
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no…..did that and got this now on my own admin user…

Call to undefined function bbp_is_user_keymaster()

here’s a pic

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0e017lw8fc

Please help…this is not good.

Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 9:15 pm #48522
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Oh no…..did that and got this now on my own admin user…

Call to undefined function bbp_is_user_keymaster()

That error is coming from your theme, as it is calling a bbPress API Function before it’s loaded. I don’t see how it’s possible s2Member could be causing this at all.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.