latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2M does not work

Home Forums Community Forum S2M does not work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 12:04 pm #55227

My latest article today has a level1 membership, but everyone can read it.
Tested with 5 browsers, Chrome is the only one that does not let other users read the article.

Could you please try to read this article..

I’ve found what caused this problem. The plugin Wordfence was the guilty one..

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 5th, 2013 at 3:24 pm #55232

Hello Stein,
I tested your article link on all 3 browsers and they are all working good. They all have the same load time about 3 sec. You might have a setting wrong with your browser that is not allowing it. Try and go over your setting in chrome. Here are instructions on where to acess settings in chrome.
Go to top right tab underneath the exit button and click on it then go down to settings and go through your settings it could be somtehing to do with internet security maybe. Let me know if this helps you at all or fixed the problem so that i know.
Best,

Posted: Tuesday Aug 6th, 2013 at 7:31 am #55279

I’ve found what caused this problem. The plugin Wordfence was the guilty one..

Glad to hear you resolved this! Thanks for the follow-up. We appreciate that!
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.